Pizza with tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, celery and rocket
500 g of pizza dough
1 can of Rio Mare Tuna in Olive Oil 160g
40 g of sun-dried tomatoes in oil
300 g of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
1 small celery
a few rocket
extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat the oven to 210 ° and cut the mozzarella into cubes.
2. Grease well a baking pan, roll out the dough forming a small border, and grease with a drizzle of oil.
3. Cut the tomatoes, mix them with the mozzarella and the parmesan and lay all the ingredients on the pizza.
4. Put the pizza in the oven and cook it for about 20 minutes or until the dough is thoroughly cooked.
5. Take the pizza our from the oven and add the drained tuna, the celery cutted into small slices and the fresh rocket.