Salmon cous cous salad
2 x 125g cans of Rio Mare Salmon Fillet in Olive Oil
250g wholewheat couscous
1 red pepper
250g frozen peas
1 red onion
5 dried tomatoes
1 small bunch of parsley
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to the boil. In a large bowl, add one cup of hot water for each cup of cous cous . Cool for about 10 minutes and fluff with a fork.
2. Blanch the frozen peas for 4-5 minutes and leave to cool.
3. Cut the pepper into small cubes, finely slice the red onion and chop the dried tomatoes and parsley.
4. Place the vegetables in a bowl and dress with the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and grated lemon zest.
5. Drain and flake the salmon into small pieces and add to the vegetables.
6. Add the cous cous and mix well.